Website GDP Labs
GDP Labs, founded in 2012, is a software product development-centric organization based in Indonesia.
- Spring Semester (Jan – May 2021)
- Summer (May – Aug 2021)
7+ Weeks (40 Hours per Week)
- Solve complex problems using data-driven approach
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Produce clean and efficient code
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Design algorithms and flowcharts Integrate software components and third-party programs Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Currently a 2nd, 3rd, 4th year undergraduate or masters student
APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH THEIR APPLICATION FORM
You must sign in to apply for this position.