BukuWarung enables micro-merchants to manage their cash & credit transactions seamlessly by digitising their business.
- Works closely with UX Researcher to run end-to-end research product for product team (most likely) or non-product team
- Conducts effective qualitative and quantitative research
- Be able to plan and conduct usability testing, then provide recommendations for improvement
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
- Experience in conducting user research and/or usability testing
- Preferable for those who have background in computer science, psychology, information science, Design, anthropology, etc
Candidate Year Preference:
- Undergrad Year 4
- 7+ Weeks
Expected Hours per Week:
- 40 hours
- Spring Semester (Jan-May 2021)
- Summer 2021
(Extend full-time offers to interns)
You must sign in to apply for this position.