Campaign.com is a social action platform that connects individuals, organizations, and sponsors who care about social issues together.
Campaign.com is a social action platform that connects individuals, organizations, and sponsors who care about social issues together. Our Campaign #ForChange app provides a new way to create impact as campaign organizers are able to challenge their supporters and unlock donations from sponsors. With over 100,000 actions taken in support of over 200 organizations and unlocking over Rp 1 billion in sponsorships so far, we are reminded of the power of collective action. Our Campaign #ForChange app was also recently awarded as one of Google Play’s 2020 Best Apps for Good! We believe that by continuing to optimize collaborations, we can together create an impact and bring about positive change in the world.
You can check us out at: Website: https://www.campaign.com/ App Store: https://apps.apple.com/id/app/campaign-forchange/id1153928765 Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=paratu.com.apps.campaign The Jakarta Post Article: https://www.thejakartapost.com/life/2020/12/16/google-play-reveals-best-apps-games-of-2020.html
In this interdisciplinary role, you will collaboratively solve problems concerning product development, market research, and strategic planning for Campaign.com’s expansion to the United States. You are welcome to apply if you are:
- Passionate about social issues and want to make the world a better place.
- Currently pursuing a degree at a U.S institution in any major/ concentration
- Able to work remotely
- Have held an internship at least once before.
Candidate Year Preference:
- Undergrad Year 1
- Undergrad Year 2
- Undergrad Year 3
- Undergrad Year 4
- Flexible (3-7 weeks)
Expected Hours per Week:
- 20 hours
(1) What change would you like to see in the world?
(2) Describe a social good activity that you recently done – volunteering, campaigning, fundraising, etc
(3) How would Campaign #ForChange app be able to expand into the US market?
- Spring 2021
- Summer 2021
(Extend full-time offers to interns)
You must sign in to apply for this position.