Website Chat Alia
Empower Indonesians to reach their financial goals
Are you a passionate builder with a mission to improve the wealth management ecosystem in Indonesia?
Alia is your go-to personal finance platform that provides automated budget tracking and data-driven personalized insights and financial recommendations to help Millennials and Gen Z reach their financial goals. We’re currently based in Southeast Asia, check out our website: www.chatalia.id.
Alia is built by passionate founders with financial engineering, MIT Ph.D. machine learning, and customer-centric design background, who previously have designed solutions for thousands of people worldwide. We are backed by MIT Sandbox Innovation Fund, Appworks (Southeast Asia’s top accelerator program), and several prominent angel investors who have built FinTech platforms for millions of people in Indonesia. We have launched our beta and are currently growing exponentially by >300% MoM and have helped more than 10,000 millennials take their first step in managing their finance.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Entry-level After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator skills necessary
- Working knowledge of graphic design, composite, typography, and 2D animation
- Self-starter who can concept/work independently as well as work under the direction
- Knowledge of C4D a plus
- Knowledge of traditional animation principles and techniques is a plus
Expected Hours per Week: 5-8 hours per week
Candidate Year: Undergrad Year 1-4
You must sign in to apply for this position.