Website Chat Alia
Empower Indonesians to reach their financial goals
Are you a passionate builder with a mission to improve the wealth management ecosystem in Indonesia?
Alia is your go-to personal finance platform that provides automated budget tracking and data-driven personalized insights and financial recommendations to help Millennials and Gen Z reach their financial goals. We’re currently based in Southeast Asia, check out our website: www.chatalia.id.
Alia is built by passionate founders with financial engineering, MIT Ph.D. machine learning, and customer-centric design background, who previously have designed solutions for thousands of people worldwide. We are backed by MIT Sandbox Innovation Fund, Appworks (Southeast Asia’s top accelerator program), and several prominent angel investors who have built FinTech platforms for millions of people in Indonesia. We have launched our beta and are currently growing exponentially by >300% MoM and have helped more than 10,000 millennials take their first step in managing their finance.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conduct fundamental research to understand how to win our customers hearts, and utilize these insights to whip up the most effective, well-designed, and relatable campaigns.
- Assist customer acquisition and retention on social media advertisements- analyzing the customer journey from awareness through conversion through lifetime value across funnels (Tik Tok, Instagram, Google Ads, SEO, paid search).
- Be the project leader of various campaigns, joining with other departments and teams in aligning and achieving your collective goals of growing the number of ALIA users, maintaining a healthy CAC while increasing CLTV, improving ALIA’s users’ brand loyalty and Net Promoter Score among users.
– Background in marketing, social media, or business management
– A keen interest in the personal financial management landscape, and a drive to to grow user engagement rates and social media marketing
– Eager to independently learn new things to deliver better campaign
– A strong business acumen; willing to learn to be able to create goal-oriented campaign designs and drive continuous improvement of marketing campaigns
– A strong attention to detail
– A strong, performance-driven work ethic
Excellent and effective collaboration skills to work within and lead a team
– Able to translate data and insights into actionable plans
– Ability to work quickly and efficiently
– A love for creativity and getting things done
Expected Hours per Week: 5-8 hours per week
Candidate Year: Undergrad Year 3-4. Masters
You must sign in to apply for this position.