On a mission to make Indonesia competitive on a global scale.
Come shape the future of the ed-tech industry in Indonesia! We are looking for competent, nice-to-work-with, and fun-loving people to join our fast-growing company.
About the Company
💰 Early-stage, ed-tech, funded, growing, growing fast.
🎯 Mission Driven: Make Indonesia competitive on a global scale.
🥅 Build the best educational content and technology to advance STEM education
🥇 Students-First approach
About the People
❤️ Love what we do
🎮 Committed to making learning fun, accessible, and safe
🤝 Teams are better. We value ownership, responsibility, transparency
🌏 Global, diverse backgrounds. Been there, done that.
What will you do?
As an intern, you will be part of People Operations team with below responsibilities
- You will manage and support People engagement committee in designing and implementing People engagement strategy
- You will develop and facilitate activities, events, and internal communications plans that support the employee engagement strategy
- You will be responsible to enhance CoLearn’s employee branding initiatives (Linked in employee feature, New employee announcements, etc)
- You will help build and manage the company intranet site and ensure all the people related updated information is hosted on the site
- You will be involved in designing and executing new hire on-boarding program
- Undergraduate student majoring in Communications or Human Resources (Preferably fresh graduate)
- Proficient in project management
- Great communication skills and time management
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Well-organized and strong attention to detail
- Able to work with cross functional team
- Able to work full time on Monday-Friday
You will make us go 😍 if:
1. You’ve had experience in website building
2. You have experience in organizing events
- Over 3 months