Website CXO CT Corp
CXO is a business unit led by Putri Tanjung with the goal of supporting CT Corp Business to win over the millennial market through customer experiences and digital transformation.
- Identifying and addressing operational, financial and technological risks within the business.
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Participate in system configuration
- Analyze and benchmark competition
Candidate Year Preference:
- Undergrad Year 2
- Undergrad Year 3
- Undergrad Year 4
- 7+ weeks
Expected Hours per Week:
- 40 hours
- Spring Semester (Jan-May 2021)
- Summer (May-Aug 2021)
You must sign in to apply for this position.