We democratize finance for Indonesia
Company Description: Finku is a personal finance application helping Indonesian consumers manage their finances better through financial tools. Our mission is to eliminate financial illiteracy in Indonesia, so that all Indonesian can leverage the existing financial ecosystem and make better financial decisions. Finku is founded by ex-BCG consultants and Bukalapak product designer with vast digital, tech, and banking expertise from top universities globally (University of Indonesia, Cambridge, Berkeley). Today Finku has partnerships and integrations with 10 financial institutions, and is currently in beta testing. Joining the team, you will get the opportunity to make decisions to drive a huge difference! Role Description:
- Identify the most valuable partnerships for Finku users
- Data analysis of financial markets and user behaviour data to form partnership prioritisation
- Drive discussion with partners.
- Comfortable analysing customer needs, and prioritising between product partners
- Data analysis (requires at least excel, but more complex tools may be useful)
- Comfortable with conversing with senior stakeholders and presenting in front of 5-10 people
Expected hours per Week: 8-12 hours a week (with opportunity for more)
You must sign in to apply for this position.