We democratize finance for Indonesia
Finku is a personal finance application helping Indonesian consumers manage their finances better through financial tools. Our mission is to eliminate financial illiteracy in Indonesia, so that all Indonesian can leverage the existing financial ecosystem and make better financial decisions. Finku is founded by ex-BCG consultants and Bukalapak product designer with vast digital, tech, and banking expertise from top universities globally (University of Indonesia, Cambridge, Berkeley).
Today Finku has partnerships and integrations with 10 financial institutions, and is currently in beta testing. Joining the team, you will get the opportunity to make decisions to drive a huge difference!
- Draft out content focused to educate Indonesian population on finances
- Conduct content performance analyses to understand what content brings value for Indonesians
- Liaise with designers to bring content to life with fun, simple visualizations
– Enjoy writing and has ability to write in conversational Bahasa Indonesia
– Keen to drive financial literacy
– Understand local Indonesian context and financial pain-points faced
– Most importantly, willing to learn
Hours per Week: 8-12 hours per week
You must sign in to apply for this position.