We democratize finance for Indonesia
Finku is a personal finance application helping Indonesian consumers manage their finances better through financial tools. Our mission is to eliminate financial illiteracy in Indonesia, so that all Indonesian can leverage the existing financial ecosystem and make better financial decisions. Finku is founded by ex-BCG consultants and Bukalapak product designer with vast digital, tech, and banking expertise from top universities globally (University of Indonesia, Cambridge, Berkeley).
Today Finku has partnerships and integrations with 10 financial institutions, and is currently in beta testing. Joining the team, you will get the opportunity to make decisions to drive a huge difference!
- Design graphics and illustrations that are fun, simple, and engaging
- Run experiments to identify ideal graphics and illustrations that resonates best with users
Expected Hours per Week: 8-12 hours per week
– Experienced in creating graphic designs (experienced in illustrations is a plus!)
– Comfortable with Figma and Adobe Illustrator
– Understands graphics resonating with local Indonesian desires
– Most importantly, willing to learn
– Bonus: Comfortable with creating marketing copywriting
Duration: minimum 8 weeks
- Undergrad Year 1-4
Internship Period: Immediately
You must sign in to apply for this position.