We democratize finance for Indonesia
Finku is a personal finance application helping Indonesian consumers manage their finances better through financial tools. Our mission is to eliminate financial illiteracy in Indonesia, so that all Indonesian can leverage the existing financial ecosystem and make better financial decisions. Finku is founded by ex-BCG consultants and Bukalapak product designer with vast digital, tech, and banking expertise from top universities globally (University of Indonesia, Cambridge, Berkeley).
Today Finku has partnerships and integrations with 10 financial institutions, and is currently in beta testing. Joining the team, you will get the opportunity to make decisions to drive a huge difference!
- Strategize on a go-to-market strategy to acquire, engage, and retain users
- Identify & execute initiatives to drive funnel conversions
- Improve acquisition method on existing channels and tap into new channels to reach target users
- Drive community engagement in current and new channels to grow user engagement
– Understand Indonesian landscape and best methods to acquire, engage, and retain users
– Desire to test & learn and able to be data-driven to identify what works and what does not
– Experienced and keen to learn how to build a brand whether professionally or personally
– Most importantly, willing to learn
Hours per Week: 8-12 hours per week
You must sign in to apply for this position.