We democratize finance for Indonesia
Finku is a personal finance application helping Indonesian consumers manage their finances better through financial tools. Our mission is to eliminate financial illiteracy in Indonesia, so that all Indonesian can leverage the existing financial ecosystem and make better financial decisions. Finku is founded by ex-BCG consultants and Bukalapak product designer with vast digital, tech, and banking expertise from top universities globally (University of Indonesia, Cambridge, Berkeley).
Today Finku has partnerships and integrations with 10 financial institutions, and is currently in beta testing. Joining the team, you will get the opportunity to make decisions to drive a huge difference!
- Learn about and manage end to end recruitment process from job postings to interviews to offers
- Perform screening interviews for candidates and provide initial evaluation of them
- Improve and refine existing interview and testing materials
- Improve and refine existing onboarding processes
- Join senior management in meetings with recruitment stakeholders to help drive next steps from meetings
- Opportunity to explore other areas of the business such as Marketing and Business strategy during the internship.
Experience with interviewing and hiring through university clubs, or through other extra-curricular activities
Expected hours per week:
8-12 hours a week (more hours available on request)
You must sign in to apply for this position.