We democratize finance for Indonesia
Finku is a personal finance application helping Indonesian consumers manage their finances better through financial tools. Our mission is to eliminate financial illiteracy in Indonesia, so that all Indonesian can leverage the existing financial ecosystem and make better financial decisions.
Finku is founded by ex-BCG consultants and Bukalapak product designer with vast digital, tech, and banking expertise from top universities globally (University of Indonesia, Cambridge, Berkeley).
Today Finku has partnerships and integrations with 10 financial institutions, and is currently in beta testing. Joining the team, you will get the opportunity to make decisions to drive a huge difference!
- You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining the back-end of our mobile application, third-party data integration, data API, backend systems, and monitoring tools and infrastructure.
- You will have the opportunity to initially manage up to 2 engineers. You will work in cross-functional teams and work with designers, consultants, bankers.
- We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. As an early member of the team, you will be a thought partner – with the freedom to suggest new product ideas, and see them through from ideation to launch.
– Experience in software engineering, application development or system development
– Passion in software engineering, application development, or systems development
– Comfortable working up and down the technology stack – Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things
– Comfortable to take ownership over technology stack, and to give yourself clear direction
– Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university
Nice to have (can be learned on job): Nest.JS module Database/datastore experience: MongoDB, PostgreSQL Experience working on the Cloud.
Expected Hours per Week: 40 hours
You must sign in to apply for this position.