We democratize finance for Indonesia
Finku is a personal finance application helping Indonesian consumers manage their finances better through financial tools. Our mission is to eliminate financial illiteracy in Indonesia, so that all Indonesian can leverage the existing financial ecosystem and make better financial decisions. Finku is founded by ex-BCG consultants and Bukalapak product designer with vast digital, tech, and banking expertise from top universities globally (University of Indonesia, Cambridge, Berkeley).
Today Finku has partnerships and integrations with 10 financial institutions, and is currently in beta testing. Joining the team, you will get the opportunity to make decisions to drive a huge difference!
- Build out new features within application to improve user experience – Implement machine learning algorithm to improve expense categorization – Develop Finku’s website to increase user acquisition and engagement.
You’re eligible to apply if you have any of the skills below
– Pursuing a computer science degree
– Experienced with web frameworks / technologies
– Experienced with React Native
– Skilled in machine learning
Expected Hours per Week: 8-12 hours per week
- Undergrad Year 1-4
You must sign in to apply for this position.