Website Insignia Ventures Partners
– Research and analyse countries, sectors, companies and other investment topics/opportunities
– Conduct market research, opportunity and competitive landscape for potential investments
– Performing financial analysis and modelling, and interpret company and financial data to help the investment team make investment decisions
– Take part in Investment and financing projects to conduct due diligence, feasibility work and business negotiations;
– Screening pitch decks, meeting startups and assisting with due diligence and writing investment memos
– Participating in events that help build the ecosystem for diverse entrepreneurs in technology and innovation
– Assisting with administrative and project-based responsibilities on ad-hoc basis
– Driven to excel, have a passion for venture capital & startups and knowledge in Southeast Asia
– Possess excellent financial modelling, analytical and quantitative skills
– Proficiency in financial and investment concepts
– Good level Excel and PowerPoint skills
CANDIDATE YEAR PREFERENCE:
2nd-year undergraduate students up to masters students
Flexible – 45 Hours/Week
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Insignia invests in tech startups in SEA from Series Seed to Series B. Put your investor hat and tell us 3 startups – those that fit the criteria – that you would invest in and why (a quick one-liner pitch for each will suffice).
[Optional] Tell us 1 or 2 profiles in your network that you would recommend us for consideration as a potential senior hire (C-level / C-1 level) for startups within the SEA ecosystem.
[important] Address the job application to Bill and cc email@example.com
You must sign in to apply for this position.