Website ISMAYA Group
Creating the Good Life
Established in 2003, ISMAYA GROUP’s vision is to be a leader in building strong and everlasting brands in the lifestyle industry in Indonesia and regionally. It is our passion and objective to consistently create an outstanding and memorable experience every single time we ‘touch’ a customer. With this mission in mind, ISMAYA GROUP continues to create original and innovative lifestyle concepts in major cities in Indonesia, South East Asia and beyond. So that guests, wherever they are, can eat, drink, celebrate!
We are holding company of DRAGONFLY, SOCIAL HOUSE, SOCIAL GARDEN, OSTERIA GIA, SKYE, MR. FOX, A/A A/O BAR, MANARAI, PIZZA E BIRRA, PUBLIK MARKETTE, KITCHENETTE, TOKYO BELLY, THE PEOPLE’S CAFÉ, SUSHI GROOVE, SEJUICE ME, DJOURNAL COFFEE, DJOURNAL HOUSE, DARLIN RECORDS, ISMAYA LIVE, WE THE FEST (WTF), DJAKARTA WAREHOUSE PROJECT (DWP), JAKARTA CULINARY FEASTIVAL (JCF) and many more to come.
ISMAYA GROUP is a market leader in conceptualizing, developing and operating exclusive yet diversified group of lifestyle establishments in the region. From Jakarta to Dubai, ISMAYA has more than 90 properties including award-winning restaurants, lounges, and festival experiences.
Each of ISMAYA properties is unique in terms of product offering and design, as each caters toward a different segment or demographic. ISMAYA is known for its diligence regarding all aspects that create a positive memorable customer experience, starting from architecture design, creative branding, customer service, product quality & variety, and most importantly, good value.
To support our rapid and sustained growth, ISMAYA GROUP is constantly looking for talented and dynamic individuals to join its young, aggressive, and fun team. We are looking for people with PASSION and COMMITMENT to make a mark in the hospitality industry.
- Social Media Channels micro-monitoring (Instagram, Facebook –dms, comments, other engagements) & Corporate Social Media handling (Instagram –@ismaya)
- Micro-page Channels micro-monitoring (Google Business, Zomato, TripAdvisor –mostly on reviews/complain monitoring)
- Caption writing
– Have experience in Social Media related field
– Fluent in English
– Excellent written, grammar and verbal communication skills
– Excellent knowledge of Social Media practices & instruments (Instagram, Facebook, Clubhouse, TikTok, Twitter, Google+, etc)
– Strong analytical & planning skill, deep understanding of Social Media analytics & listening tools
– Tech savvy
– Basic knowledge of simple Content Editing (Photo & Video)
– Follow the trends
– Willing to learn & think outside the box
– Positive attitude, detail oriented & multi-tasking
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
– Open-minded and have matched lifestyle with Ismaya.
- Spring 2021
- Summer 2021
You must sign in to apply for this position.