Website ISMAYA Group
Creating the Good Life
Established in 2003, ISMAYA GROUP’s vision is to be a leader in building strong and everlasting brands in the lifestyle industry in Indonesia and regionally. It is our passion and objective to consistently create an outstanding and memorable experience every single time we ‘touch’ a customer. With this mission in mind, ISMAYA GROUP continues to create original and innovative lifestyle concepts in major cities in Indonesia, South East Asia and beyond. So that guests, wherever they are, can eat, drink, celebrate!
We are holding company of DRAGONFLY, SOCIAL HOUSE, SOCIAL GARDEN, OSTERIA GIA, SKYE, MR. FOX, A/A A/O BAR, MANARAI, PIZZA E BIRRA, PUBLIK MARKETTE, KITCHENETTE, TOKYO BELLY, THE PEOPLE’S CAFÉ, SUSHI GROOVE, SEJUICE ME, DJOURNAL COFFEE, DJOURNAL HOUSE, DARLIN RECORDS, ISMAYA LIVE, WE THE FEST (WTF), DJAKARTA WAREHOUSE PROJECT (DWP), JAKARTA CULINARY FEASTIVAL (JCF) and many more to come.
ISMAYA GROUP is a market leader in conceptualizing, developing and operating exclusive yet diversified group of lifestyle establishments in the region. From Jakarta to Dubai, ISMAYA has more than 90 properties including award-winning restaurants, lounges, and festival experiences.
Each of ISMAYA properties is unique in terms of product offering and design, as each caters toward a different segment or demographic. ISMAYA is known for its diligence regarding all aspects that create a positive memorable customer experience, starting from architecture design, creative branding, customer service, product quality & variety, and most importantly, good value.
To support our rapid and sustained growth, ISMAYA GROUP is constantly looking for talented and dynamic individuals to join its young, aggressive, and fun team. We are looking for people with PASSION and COMMITMENT to make a mark in the hospitality industry.
- Assist in Project administrations and data collection.
- Involved in discussions on the company’s internal communication platforms
- Updating staff data in company’s intranet
- Reviewing HR platforms for bugs and errors
- Reviewing daily worker’s attendance
- Researching Organizational Development functions for best practices
– Background in Human Resources or in IT/Technology
– Data driven – can handle big data and does not mind administrative work
– Tech-savy – understands online systems
– Proficient in Excel
– Passion for learning and development
- Undergrad Year 1-4
- 3-6 months
Hours per Week:
- 20 hours per week