Website Kargo Technologies
Kargo Technologies is a venture-backed freight logistics marketplace covering the entire Indonesian archipelago.
As a finance intern at Kargo, you will work closely with the Head of Finance in:
- Tracking the company’s financial performance
- Analyzing business performance and market conditions
- Aiding senior management in make strategic and tactical decisions
- Identify and make recommendations on opportunities for performance improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
You will also have the chance to wear multiple hats and learn from other departments within one of Indonesia’s fastest growing startups.
- Background in finance, business, and economics is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic competency in Excel
- SQL and Python proficiency
- Solid foundation in financial analysis is preferred.
Candidate Year Preference:
- Undergrad Year 2
- Undergrad Year 3
- 7+ weeks
Expected Hours per Week:
- 40 hours
- Spring 2021
- Summer 2021
(Extend full-time offers to interns)