We drive hope and fuel ambition.
- A competent relationship builder with great communication skills.
- People-loving, fun and outgoing personality
- You enjoy building and working in communities.
- You have experience with planning and running events.
- You have high attention to detail
- You are creative and can come up with unique yet useful events
- Foster relationships with our community partners
- Develop a community management strategy to build and maintain a community amongst Kerja.io users
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives
- Plan, organize and execute events
- Engage with our community and respond to comments and requests
In return, you’ll get
- The experience of working for an early-stage company.
- Access to over 100 recruiters from some of Indonesia’s best companies (and counting)
- Networking opportunities with over 1000 Indonesian students–after all, they’re our customers as well as our friends.
Expected Hours per Week:
- 15-20 hours
All years are invited to apply.
This is not an internship position–you will be joining our team 🙂
***No need to fill in “Why do you want to join this company?’ or ‘Period’. Just fill in with “N/A”.
You must sign in to apply for this position.