Lamudi is an online real estate marketplace with operations in 34 countries.
Company Description: Lamudi is one of the most promising and exciting start-ups of Rocket Internet with the aspiration to be the fastest growing online property portal in emerging markets. Lamudi is the ideal platform to connect sellers, buyers and tenants to easily buy, rent and sell homes, land, and commercial properties. Founded in 2013, Lamudi operates in 13 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America, and has already become the market leader in several markets. Role Description: Are you creative? Do you want to channel your creativity towards something useful? Do you want to bring your idea into existence through words or images? As a Designer at Lamudi, you will work on project basis on topics across departments. That could mean working on a pitch deck for Sales, or on a graphic for an article, or even on publishing our own magazine. This means that not only your projects will be very diverse, but also that your stakeholders – the people you support with your designs – are evenly diverse. Your mission is to ensure that in all its efforts, Lamudi presents itself visually efficiently, and attractively to its users and clients. What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will design work for multiple departments such as Communications and Marketing, Content, HR, Digital Marketing, and more.
- You will conceive and design graphics for Marketing and Communications projects that may include, but are not limited to infographics, presentation decks, fliers, brochures, ads, logos and the like involving the newsletter, company events, community engagement and educational materials, email and many other miscellaneous print or digital needs.
Is this you?
- Excellent analytical skills: Must be able to examine how the designs they develop can convey the client’s desired message.
- Artsy: Able to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers
- Excellent time-management skills: Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.
- Conceptual thinker: someone who sees design as visual communication and can execute to the highest level, no matter the channel.
Our selection procedure in a nutshell The position reports to the Creative Lead. During the interview process, you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members. If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you! Candidate Year Preference:
- Year 3 and 4 are preferred, but Year 1 and 2 are encouraged to apply.
- 3 months
- Spring 2021
- Summer 2021