Website Liberty Society
Liberty Society is a fashion social enterprise that empowers refugee and marginalized women through upskilling opportunities, a community of support, and access to livelihood through our House of Freedom located in 3 areas. We work with individuals, entities and legal entities to offer meaningful merchandises that are ethically made and sustainably sourced. Our mission is inspiring and empowering society through the stories behind, design crafted, and causes supported.
To strategize, measure, and execute business strategies and work with the finance team to optimize costs while doubling down on revenue drivers
Responsible for managing and driving business growth, develop strong relationships with cross-functional partners; internal and external, and achieving financial targets. This position will master the fashion landscape as well as serve as the main point of contact for our House by Liberty wholesale partnership.
● Must have solid time management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
● Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
● Excellent follow-through and detail-oriented
● Able to lead a presentation with confidence
● Flexibility with schedule for market calendar and special projects
Education and Experience
● Bachelor’s degree preferred in fashion
● Advanced in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
● Strong math and analytical skills
● Willingness to work with big accounts and large corporations for partnerships
● Identify new business opportunities & grow Liberty B2B’s products and service – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products, and services
● Account management – to coordinate with relevant stakeholders to bring strategies to deliverables; starting from shaping contracts, the rest of the Marketing team for campaign delivery & reports, to Finance for client payment.
● To design and recommend sales strategy and set short and long-term sales strategies to get clients and customers
● To develop a seasonal/annual business plan that details growth objectives, category objectives, distribution objectives, and promotional plans.
● Together with Product and Production team to develop merchandise catalog, pricing mix, and determine sales strategy as well to prepare stock to sales plans where appropriate.
● To work effectively with the CEO to maximize Liberty Society distribution within your account base
● To develop contracts and partnerships with clients and customers and maximizes sales/distribution.
● To gather, review, report sell-through information weekly.
● Secure orders and ensure proper flow of information is reflected, including delivery dates, style information, and order style adjustments.
● Track revenue to discover new opportunities for re-orders
● Manage and report internal financial estimates, order files, and profitability results (Costs vs Actuals)
Expected Hours per Week:
You must sign in to apply for this position.