Helping Small Businesses Run Big Operations
Listee is a SaaS platform offering tools and services to help pre-order food businesses with operations. Our products range from collecting customer orders to managing those orders and finally requesting delivery couriers. Our mission is to empower these businesses so that they can grow and develop high quality products, whilst staying lean and agile.
As a data/product analyst you will be tasked on looking for improvement insights from various datasets (usage data, sales data, and lastly operational data). Your responsibilities include:
- Support hypothesis validation by bringing in the data dimension
- Provide basic data visibility to other functions in the team
- Maintain and improve existing data pipelines
At Listee, you will also work with the product manager, strategy head and the tech/engineering teams. You will be exposed to a lot of datasets and will have freedom to experiment with analysis.
– Some background in data/engineering/cs is a plus
– Some experience in one of the following tools: SQL, Google Sheets, Python
Expected hours per week: 10-40 hours per week
Candidate Year: Year 1-4 Undergrad
- Summer 2021