Role & Responsibilities:
MODENA is seeking an Intern to work with the Head of HCD and the HCBP. You will be responsible for assisting the team with the tasks below including contributing to special projects as assigned. This opportunity will help you to gain valuable experience and skills in HR, while being supported by the team.
- Screen potential employees’ resumes, go through their application forms and figure out the most suitable candidates for a vacancy.
- Assist the HCBP in onboarding activities for new hires including gathering HR records for new employees
- Organize and set up interviews with any shortlisted candidates.
- Take over job postings and advertisements on job boards for various job titles and job types.
- Remove the job posts once the vacancy has been filled to avoid unnecessary job alerts.
- Assist with special projects and other duties, which will require some research and report writing
- Help in organizing company events and corporate activities.
- Design, prepare, and send offer and rejection letters, emails, and messages to all candidates.
- Work in co-op with HCBP and other HR staff if needed to complete annual HR duties.
- Provide administrative support to HCBP and Head of HCD
• Education: on the 4th year or recently graduated BA degree with major in Business Administration or relevant field
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of HR documents and other personal information
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Comfortable in speaking and writing in English, an experience in content writing is a an advantage
• Initiative and problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail and have a genuine interest in Human Resources Management
• Excellent in using Word, Excel, Power point
Expected Hours per Week: 8 hours per week
Candidate Year; 4th Year Undergrad
Duration: 2 months
You must sign in to apply for this position.