OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia. Within 2 years, OVO has been recognised as Indonesia’s 5th unicorn and continues to win customer mindshare and heartshare through its innovations within Payments and as it accelerates its Financial Services offerings including digital lending, insurance and investments.
Anchoring on its vision and mission to be the largest Fintech platform in Indonesia through providing Indonesians with equal financial access, to date, OVO has extended its reach to be available across 115mn devices across >30 cities nationwide and is accepted across >500 retailers.
- Spring Semester (Jan – May 2021)
- Summer (May – Aug 2021)
Flexible (40 hours per week)
- Undertake short-term or long-term projects to address a variety of problem statements
- Play the role of advisor, planner and leader through working with internal clients to devise and implement solutions for OVO to improve business performance in terms of operations, profitability, management, structure and strategy
- Conducts research and user interviews on the specified topic or area to collect necessary data
- Conducts situational and data analysis to identify and understand a problem statement
- Formulate plans to implement recommendations and obtain stakeholder buy-in
- Drive project into implementation ensuring key facets such as change
management are accounted for
- Build communications strategy to implement change and ensure periodic check-ins to ensure successful implementation and no resistance to change
(Extend full-time offers to interns)
You must sign in to apply for this position.