OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia
OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia. Within 2 years, OVO has been recognised as Indonesia’s 5th unicorn and continues to win customer mindshare and heartshare through its innovations within Payments and as it accelerates its Financial Services offerings including digital lending, insurance and investments.
Anchoring on its vision and mission to be the largest Fintech platform in Indonesia through providing Indonesians with equal financial access, to date, OVO has extended its reach to be available across 115mn devices across >30 cities nationwide and is accepted across >500 retailers.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis, including obtaining the data, cleaning and exploring it for accuracy & insights.
- Deploy statistical modeling, machine learning and optimization techniques most suited for the business problem (Python, SQL).
- Design and implement solutions on assigned projects under the guidance of lead data scientists.
- Interpret outputs of statistical models and results to translate input from quantitative analyses into specific and actionable business recommendations and implications.
- Providing detailed documentation of modeling techniques, methodologies, assumptions made and process steps.
- Manage delivery of analytical solutions via written and verbal presentations.
- Identify areas for further investigation as well as creating innovative methods of analysis.
- Operate, monitor, optimize existing production models – both offline and online where applicable.
You must sign in to apply for this position.