OVO is looking for meticulous & proactive final year student to start their adventure with us as Market Research Intern.
Who We Are
OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia. Within 2 years, OVO has been recognised as Indonesia’s 5th unicorn and continues to win customer mindshare and heart share through its innovations within Payments and as it accelerates its Financial Services offerings including digital lending, insurance and investments.
Anchoring on its vision and mission to be the largest Fintech platform in Indonesia through providing Indonesians with equal financial access, to date, OVO has extended its reach to be available across 115mn devices across >30 cities nationwide and is accepted across >500 retailers.
- Conduct tracking on existing competitor’s promotion activity of financial services product and provide the weekly/monthly analysis.
- Provided accurate and organized reports of market research.
- Assisting various research projects (brief, questionnaire, fieldwork, data processing, report).
- Assisting ad hoc data analysis and provide insightful information for marketing team.
- Support administrative task related and liaise with finance and legal team.
– Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university with Engineering, Math, Statistics, and other related major.
– Preferably final year student who doesn’t have any classes from campus except thesis consultation.
– Can commit at least 6 months.
– Good analytical skill and detail-oriented.
– Convenience with numbers and data processing & visualization.
– Advanced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Power Point) & Google Suites.
– Extensive English and Bahasa skill both verbal and written.
Expected hours per Week: 40 hours per week
You must sign in to apply for this position.