OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia.
- Drive strategy and roadmap.
- Work with Business Owner to define product phases and go-to-market plan for each phase.
- Work with Product Design and engineering team to run user research on Indonesian market and deliver the best user experiences for merchants.
- Performing competitor analysis and market insight in detail regarding revamping our existing product.
- Identifying the gap from the existing product and what is the room for improvement.
- Assisting Product Manager in monitoring the new launched product.
– Fluent in English both written and verbal.
– Strong in data analytic and fast learner.
– Strong in writing skills.
– Background in Computer Science / Economy / Business.
– Have a good knowledge and interest in financial services (lending, investment, payment), and data.
Expected Hours per Week: 40 hours
Internship Duration: minimum 3 months (up to 6 months)
You must sign in to apply for this position.