OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia. Within 2 years, OVO has been recognised as Indonesia’s 5th unicorn and continues to win customer mindshare and heartshare through its innovations within Payments and as it accelerates its Financial Services offerings including digital lending, insurance and investments.
Anchoring on its vision and mission to be the largest Fintech platform in Indonesia through providing Indonesians with equal financial access, to date, OVO has extended its reach to be available across 115mn devices across >30 cities nationwide and is accepted across >500 retailers.
- Spring Semester (Jan – May 2021)
- Summer (May – Aug 2021)
Flexible (40 hours per week)
- Assist and support the VP, Lending Business in dealing with the most relevant matters of the business and strategize together priorities.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service, function or product provided.
- Provide the necessary and relevant data and reports through the use of various data analytical methods (benchmarking, forecasting, competitive analysis etc).
- Strategic project management by working across different and multiple departments.
- Build and manage strategic relationships with external stakeholders i.e. bank and non-bank financial institutions and other key partners to meet strategic business objectives.
- Develop partnership and P&L model that outlines to showcase project/initiative’s strategic value.
- Monitor and report on outputs, progress and outcomes of the partnerships/initiatives.
(Extend full-time offers to interns)