Research & Data
Populix is a consumer insight platform that builds databases of respondents across Indonesia that help businesses, academic institutions, governments, and also non-governmental organisations get access to accurate, trustworthy, and real time data. Clients who utilize our database can also hire us for further design, analysis, and insights services.
Flexible (min. 20 Hours per Week)
- Currently a 2nd, 3rd, 4th year undergraduate or masters student.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to create reports for clients
- Use statistical techniques and softwares to interpret data and analyze results with efficiency and quality
- Liaise with the research and business development team to prioritize business and information needs
- Have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
(Extend full-time offers to interns)
You must sign in to apply for this position.