Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform
OVO is looking for communicative, proactive, and strong in analytics to start their adventure with us as Product Management Intern
Who We Are
OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia. Within 2 years, OVO has been recognised as Indonesia’s 5th unicorn and continues to win customer mindshare and heart share through its innovations within Payments and as it accelerates its Financial Services offerings including digital lending, insurance and investments.
Anchoring on its vision and mission to be the largest Fintech platform in Indonesia through providing Indonesians with equal financial access, to date, OVO has extended its reach to be available across 115mn devices across >30 cities nationwide and is accepted across >500 retailers.
- Drive strategy and roadmap.
- Work with Business Owner to define product phases and go-to-market plan for each phase.
- Work with Product Design and engineering team to run user research on Indonesian market and deliver the best user experiences for merchants.
- Performing competitor analysis and market insight in detail regarding revamping our existing product.
- Identifying the gap from the existing product and what is the room for improvement.
- Assisting Product Manager in monitoring the new launched product.
What You Need
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Strong in data analytic and fast learner.
- Strong in writing skills and have a great can do attitude to make things done.
- Background in Computer Science / IT / Design / Business Management.
- Attracted to work in product field
- Willing to learn about product
- Can spend 6 months with OVO (3 months at the minimum)
You must sign in to apply for this position.