Website PT Principia Management Group
PT Principia Management Group offers business consulting services and strategic partnership to domestic and international clients. The company provides due diligence, research and structure financing.
PT Principia Management Group offers business consulting services and strategic partnership to domestic and international clients. The company provides due diligence, research and structure financing. Additionally, it offers transaction negotiations, merger and acquisition, and investment evaluation and advisory services. Our deep local knowledge and expertise have helped our clients to not only successfully enter Indonesian market, but also create a significant impact for the nation by providing the most effective solutions.
– Current 1st year MBA program student;
– Outstanding academic and professional achievements to perform advanced analytical tasks
– Strong leadership skills;
– Good emotional intelligence to resolve problems elegantly and to work adaptively in a team setting;
– Lots of energy, enthusiasm and pro-activeness to be able to work in a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment with minimal supervision;
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to express thoughts succinctly and accurately to others;
– Some exposure (work/travel/study) or interest in target markets;
– Based in Jakarta, Indonesia and fluent in Bahasa speaking is a plus.
– Build financial valuation models to evaluate potential acquisitions and estimate investment returns;
– Research public and private companies and create summary profiles and memos with investment recommendations;
– Lead the creation of presentations to potential partners, including commercial banks and private equity firms;
– Work with senior management of portfolio companies to assist with strategic and/or operational projects;
– Qualitative and quantitative industry research.
Expected Hours per Week:
- 40 hours
- 10 weeks