Revolutionizing Indonesian college education
At SejutaCita, we believe we will revolutionize the way Indonesian students learn, connect, and improve through self-development & self-exploration opportunities. Our vision is to be the best soft skills accelerator platform for Indonesian youth.
Looking for a Graphic Designer. You will be involved in the following – given how early we are, the learning curve will definitely be amazing 🙂
– Conceptualise and design materials for our social media
– Design all graphic, sales, and marketing materials (e.g. infographics/posters/banners/display), including producing new artwork based on branding guidelines
– Excellent at layout planning, plotting, and organizing composition (font, color, shape)
– Into cheerful design with a lot of small details that represent hope and positivity (look at our Instagram)
– Keen eye for details; typo, asymmetry gap, lack of placement consistency
– Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects deadlines
– Responsible, hard working, and very passionate about designing
– Fine with sudden assignment and urgent deadline
Duration: Minimum of 8 weeks
Hours per Week: min. 40
You must sign in to apply for this position.