Revolutionizing Indonesian college education
At SejutaCita, we believe we will revolutionize the way Indonesian students learn, connect, and improve through self-development & self-exploration opportunities. Our vision is to be the best soft skills accelerator platform for Indonesian youth.
Looking for a Product Designer (UI/UX). You will be involved in the following – given how early we are, the learning curve will definitely be amazing 🙂
– Design, conduct, analyze, and report on user-centered design research and usability testing for the company’s mobile application
– Illustrate ideas through storyboards, process flows, user journeys and sitemaps
– Create mockups, build user-friendly interfaces, and rapidly test, iterate and improve on designs based on feedback
– Continously provide insights and drive design improvements
– At least 1 year experience working in UI/UX
Experienced in conducting user research: qualitative (field study, in-depth interview, qualitative usability testing, etc.), quantitative research (survey, analytics analysis, etc.), and communicating recommendations to stakeholders
– Solid understanding of user-centred design, and ability to conduct , user testing, prototyping, heuristic analysis
– Ability to act as a strategic partner in product decisions
– Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
– Proficiency and experience in Figma
Duration: Minimum of 8 weeks
Hours per Week: min. 40
You must sign in to apply for this position.