Capture. Connect. Reward. Automatically
TADA provides an end-to-end Customer Retention Platform. Our service offerings include loyalty, rewards, and referral engine. We offer clients our expertise to successfully create, manage and promote their marketing programs in one single platform. Additionally, we’ve built a B2B network that businesses can collaborate synergistically. Since 2012, TADA has powered hundreds of retention programs to global brands across fast-growing industries.
We’re seeking qualified business development interns to extend our reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships.
The objective of this role is to expand company’s client base. The candidate will be trusted to identify prospects and initiate outreach with potential clients.
- Conduct an outbound lead generation
- Build personalized pitch materials for prospects
- Secure demo appointments for the sales team
- Manage sales activities
Candidate Year Preferences: 3rd Year
Expected Hours per Week: 20 hours
Duration: 8 weeks
– Strong collaboration skills and ability to work effectively with a diverse team.
– Killer compelling writing skill.
You must sign in to apply for this position.