As an Associate Consultant Intern (ACI), you’ll begin with a week of intensive training led by our experienced consultants—and very similar to the training received by new associate consultants. If you meet our performance expectations, you’ll receive an offer to return full-time as an associate consultant upon graduating.
- Work on a case team with three to five other consultants, taking charge of a distinct aspect of the project
- Interview clients’ customers, competitors, suppliers and employers—work that will become the basis of the case team’s strategic recommendations
- Own and identify information sources, gather and interpret data, and execute analysis to translate into meaningful insights
- Present your findings to case team members and client stakeholders
To apply, you’ll need to submit the following items, plus any additional requirements for the main office you wish to join:
- Educational background information
- Work experience
- Relevant test scores
Applications will begin Fall 2021.